Marine Outboard Service Tech Rockledge
Boaters Exchange is a family-owned and operated leader in the marine industry with over 30 employees. Boaters Exchange is committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers since 2002 and has been awarded Boating Industry’s Top 100 Dealers in North America for ten consecutive years and is a 5-star Certified Dealership. Boaters Exchange is the exclusive boat dealer for Everglades’ powerboats, Hewes/Maverick/Pathfinder fishing boats, Yamaha jet boats, Nautic Star family boats and offers a wide range of marine products from our 5,000 sq. foot dealership located in Rockledge, Florida. We offer competitive wages and benefits are available.
Boaters Exchange, a Top 100 Dealership, is seeking a Marine Outboard Service Technician with entry level mechanical aptitude and a minimum 2 years of experience working as a Marine Mechanic/Technician. The Service Technician’s responsibilities include performing preventative Marine maintenance including oil changes, break-in services, annual services, lower unit services, diagnostic testing and repairing on Marine outboard engines.
- Must have prior experience and mechanical aptitude as a Marine Mechanic/Technician.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Marine outboard engine maintenance, installation and repairs.
- Ability to listen to instructions given by Senior Technicians.
- Skilled in using common hand tools, power tools and specialty tools.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Graduate of Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI) or other technical institute
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a Marine Mechanic/Technician
- Marine Factory Certification in at least one discipline required (Yamaha Marine, Mercury Marine, Honda Marine, Suzuki Marine)
- Valid Driver’s license