A Word From Paul Berube – Co-President, Boaters Exchange
Due to the fantastic support we have received from our community, the need for additional donations of food, water and personal items is diminished.
It is time to move into the next phase of Bahamas support where we help them rebuild. We need to concentrate our efforts on getting them supplies and tools that will help them help themselves. We've given them the fish, now lets help them fish.
Please have all non-cash donations concentrate on these items.
- Hand tools
- Hammers, Framing
- Hammers, Sledge
- 3-1/2" weather resistant screws with Phillips head
- 1-1/2" weather resistant screws with Phillips head
- 3-1/2 long 16 penny or larger galvanized nails
- Roofing nails
- Heavy duty "dock" nails
- Tarps, large heavy duty preferred
- Drill guns with batteries and chargers
- Drill bits
- Screwdriver bits for drill guns
- Shovels of various types and sizes
- Post hole diggers
- Extension cords, heavy duty
- Solar battery chargers
- Solar lights
- Portable Fuel Cans (Jerry cans)