UNRIVALED IN QUALITY. PERFORMANCE. VERSATILITY.
A serious fishing machine in the morning and a versatile water sports boat later in the afternoon, the 211 Angler is the right boat for you. The 211 with NauticStar's STAR Performance System is loaded with fishability features including, gunnel rod holders, a 27 gallon aerated release well, a 13 gallon aerated baitwell, cast net storage and fore and aft casting decks. Flip-up 3-across seating, a standard Bimini top and leather touch upholstery adds to the comfort. You can even option in the large console with head compartment to make it that much more comfortable for a day on the water.
* New style LED courtesy lights
* Efficient roller catch on ski locker lid
* New style 316 stainless steel latches
* Reinforced trolling motor mounting area
- Length: 20 ft. 9 in.
- Beam: 102 in.
- Max Horse Power: 150 HP
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Approximate Draft: 11 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 12 deg.
- Deadrise at Entry: 36 deg.
- Approximate Weight: 2100 lb. .
- *Fuel Capacity: 58 gal.
- In-Console Livewell/Baitwell: 13 gal.
- Aft Livewell: 27 gal.
- Persons/Weight: 10/ 1450 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 2280 lb.
FEATURING THE STAR PERFORMANCE SYSTEM
- T ournament ready with 2 tournament livewells and rod storage up to 28 rods
- S hallow water draft for ease of beaching and shallow water fishing
- A cceleration due to the planing pods and air assist chine
- R ide utilizing the sharp entry Vee hull forward
- Wood-Free Construction
- Vinyl Ester Barrier Coat
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Hull Side Color
- RTM Fiberglass Lids
- Self-Bailing Cockpit w/ Molded Non Skid
- No Feed Back Steering
- Molded Anchor Storage w/ Anchor
- Teleflex Extreme or Yamaha Control Cables
- Port & Starboard Bow Storage
- Insulated Bow Cooler - 15 Gal.
- Aft Livewell - 27 Gal.
- Console Baitwell - 20 Gal.
- Cast Net Storage in Port Side Jump Seat
- Transhield® Shipping Wrap
- Stainless Steel Latches
- Stainless Steel Drink Holders - 8
- Stainless Steel Jump Seat Grab Rails
- Stainless Steel Gunnel Rod Holders - 2
- Stainless Steel Cleats - 4
- Horizontal Gunnel Rod Holders -2 Ea./Side
- Brass Splashwell Drains
- Acrylic Swim Platform w/ Ladder
- Color Match Sunbrella® Bimini Top w/ Ball & SS Socket Hardware (Not available in Sea Foam or Titanium)
- Custom Stainless Steel Wheel w/ Finger Grips
- Stainless Steel Fold Down Grab Rail
- Infinity® Stereo w/ Bluetooth, Preset Capability & 4 Speakers
- Black Acrylic Gauge Panel
- In-Console Livewell/Baitwell - 13 Gal.
- Removable Windshield
- Horn w/ Stainless Steel Grill
- Pull Out - 1 1/2" Standpipe Overflow/Drain
- 12 Volt Acc. Plug
- LED Navigation and Courtesy Lights
- 3 Aft Jump Seats w/ SS Locking Hinge & Storage
- Two-tone Syntec Vinyl “Doeskin & Caribbean Cream" Bow Seating w/ Nano Block Stain Protection
- Console Mounted Back and Bottom Forward Seating
- Standard Leaning Post w/ Cushion and 94 Qt. Igloo® Cooler
Marine Grade Electrical System
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Deutsch® Electrical Connectors
- Battery Tray
- Stainless Steel Toggle Switches w/ Matching Acrylic Gauge Panel
- Auto Bilge Pump - 750 GPH
- Speedometer, Tachometer, and Fuel Gauges
- 2-Aerator Pumps - 800 GPH
- Control Box Pre-Rig
- Livewell Recirc Kit
- Head Console Upgrade w/ Step-down Head (**Must upgrade seating to #1070 (Includes Compass, SS Drink Holders, and Footrest))
- Head Console Rail
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Aluminum Prop Up to 150 HP
- BayStar Pro Hydraulic Steering for 150 HP (Included)
- BayStar Pro Hydraulic Steering Exchange
- SIMRAD® Go5 5" Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/Shoot thru transducer
- Trolling Motor Quick Disconnect RTA-19
- SIMRAD® Go7 7" Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/Shoot thru transducer
- Minn Kota® RT70 - 70 lbs Thrust
- Minn Kota® RT80 - 80 lbs Thrust
- 3" Elevated Locking Back SST Flip-Flop Seat Exchange
- 24V Hand Control
- 4 1/2" Elevated Locking Back SST Flip-Flop Seat
- Upgrade for Head Option**
- Flip-Out Bow Backrest
- Deluxe High Back Leaning Post w/o Rod Holders or Cooler
Draft may change depending on motor selection, amount of fuel, and gear added. *The usable fuel capacity will be affected by factors such as EPA-required fuel system components, temperature, and boat loading which may reduce the usable fuel capacity by 10%.