Send Resume: BoatersExchangeJobs@Gmail.com
Boaters Exchange is a family-owned and operated leader in the marine industry with over 30 employees. Boaters Exchange is committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers since 2002 and has been awarded Boating Industry’s Top 100 Dealers in North America for ten consecutive years and is a 5-star Certified Dealership. Boaters Exchange is the exclusive boat dealer for Everglades’ powerboats, Hewes/Maverick/Pathfinder fishing boats, Yamaha jet boats, Nautic Star family boats and offers a wide range of marine products from our 5,000 sq. foot dealership located in Rockledge, Florida. We offer competitive wages and benefits are available.
Boaters Exchange, a Top 100 Dealership, is seeking a Delivery Captain that is a competent, responsible individual to join our staff. The Delivery Captain’s responsibilities include coordinating the activities of staff members and customers for the successful launch, retrieval and delivery of boats and performing water tests.
· Launches and retrieves boats at various ramps
· Trailers boats including picking up and delivering boats to customers
· Ensuring customer satisfaction upon delivery of their boat and communicating potential issues to the Service Manager
· Transfers boats to and from multiple dealership locations
· Delivers and stages equipment for boat shows and events
· Conducts water test and communicates service related issues with Service Manager
· Demonstrates operations of boats on the water or showroom
· Assists Service Technicians with minor engine and system repairs and adjustments
· Assists with Trailer Storage Program
· Boat enthusiast with a friendly and positive disposition, with knowledge of boats and boat systems
· Experience in boating with years of experience trailering, launching, retrieving and blocking boats on and off trailers
· Good physical condition, work well with others, professional and presentable
· Exceptional customer service skills, self-starter and a team-player
· Commercial Driver’s License and clean driving record required
· OUPV License (6 Pack License) or above is required.
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills.